Sunday, May 22, 2005

Good Lovin': Epilogue

I had hoped yesterday that whatever Anna Benson is doing for hubby Kris, she should continue ten-fold the rest of the season. Well, Anna let us know the exact routine in today's New York Post. (And by the way, check out the picture accompanying the article, Anna is looking very Angelina Jolie-ish these days.) Among the nuggets from Mrs. Benson:

I want to look good for Kris after the game. Yesterday I wore a long silk
skirt and white coat, and Dolce and Gabbana heels. My kids dressed up my French
Bulldog, Petunia, in a Mets jersey, and we're ready to root Daddy on.

After the game, he ices down and does some interviews while I head to the
locker room. After the game, that's when the real fun starts!

But win or lose, we leave what happens there at Shea Stadium, and we go
home and love on each other. They happened to lose Friday, but all I had to do
is take my clothes off and Kris felt all better. After I put on my prettiest
teddy, he's stopped crying about losing a game.

Better than a personal catcher, eh?

No comments: