Wait a minute. Hitaway in Coors Field?
Reminds me of some other bad ideas in baseball history:
- "Juan Samuel can play center field, no?"
- "Art Howe is available?"
- "Put $1000 on the Reds for me...Trust me, I'm their manager. It's a sure thing!"
- "Hey, during practice, can you get some footage of Kenny Rogers?"
- "Hey Mo Vaughn, want to come to IHOP with us?"
- "We're strapped for cash. Let's sell that fatso pitcher to the Yankees...that Ruth kid."
- "Trust me, baseball will be a big hit in Tampa Bay."
- "I can fix him in ten minutes."
- "That Reggie Jackson is overrated. I'm telling you, Steve Chilcott is going to be a star!"
- "Nah, leave Buckner at first for the tenth."
- "It would be so cool, if between games of our doubleheader, we let fans on the field to destroy disco records."
- "I can't tell this turf is artificial."
- "I heard this Komiyama is the Japanese Greg Maddux!"
- "Let's leave Gooden in to face Scioscia."
- "What if we pretended the Mets moved to the planet Mercury?"
- "That Nolan Ryan kid just ain't gonna make it in New York. Hey, Fregosi's available!"
- "Hey, let's interview Bonilla."
- "I got it! Two words...Glow Puck!!!!!!!"