Sunday, August 26, 2007

That's A Mighty Big Neck To Step On


Willie Randolph: "What have I constantly told you guys about stepping on a team's necks?"

David Wright: "We tried skip. But the first neck I tried to step on was David Wells' neck, and it's so big I think I sprained my ankle."
But really...when the following happened, the Mets kinda deserved to lose.

Good news on Jeff Kent's condition after being beaned in the head: He's fine. He just thinks it's 1992, and refuses to wear a clown suit. Dodger officials don't understand what that means.

Interesting time to get revenge for Hong-Chih Kuo's bat flip, eh? (Or maybe it was revenge for Kent's Met career. Now that we know that nothing's broken, I can safely say the following: Screw you, Jeff.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That David Wells picture is pure hilarity. Well done.

At least this head injury should Kent out of washing his truck for a few weeks. That should keep him safe.

Matt B. said...

shawn green needs to be an option in the poll