Thursday, September 11, 2008

Blogging The Enemy

Well, here it is: the first ever true live blog on the Musings ... etc. We'll be following Brewers/Phillies on this Mets off day and see if this darn lead can be stretched to four games. It's Sheets vs. Moyer (neither of whom the Mets seem to hit very well so it will be nice to see them try to destroy each other for a change.)

We can talk about whatever you want ... the game, the Mets, whether Ryan Howard can defeat Prince Fielder in Sumo, cheesesteaks, beer, anything around the realm of this game. Just beware, I'm moderating the comments, and I'm in charge of approving the comments ... that's just the way this apparatus works. So don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't hit right away, and please don't hit resend 46 times. I'll get to you, I promise. Stupidity is encouraged. Just be nice.

Let's play blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mothradamus!!

Anonymous said...

sorry I missed this, but being the Philly burbs I have the (ergggha) pleasure of watching the Phillies whenever I want on the local stations.

I do this with the sound off of course, so that my central nervous system doesn't electrocute my brain in an act of self-preservation whenever I hear Harry Kalas' voice say "ouuuutttaa heeerrrrrrrrrrrree".