Thursday, February 08, 2007

Counting The Days

You know what I've been doing over the last few days?

I've been watching the Caribbean World Series hoping that Anderson Hernandez drives in a run with a six run lead for the Dominican Republic.

I've recorded the movie "Dirty Deeds" to see Todd Zeile as Mullet.

I've been calculating the time...in minutes...that a Met would save driving from New York City to Port St. Lucie if that Met would do so in a pair of diapers (143).

It's going to be a long eight days until spring training starts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you bro. I've been turning in at 9:30, since there is absolutely nothing to watch on TV.

BTW, can't SNY add the Chavez catch and other '06 post-season moments to its "UltiMet" highlight shows? What, has MLB refused to license those rights? Jeez.

Anonymous said...

"six run league"???

Anonymous said...

a pair of diapers?

don't you just wear one?

unless you're traveling all the way across the incontinent.