Wednesday, November 15, 2006

And The Bret Boone Award Goes To...

If Rocky can have five sequels, then I guess we can get ready for "Ordonez II: No Stick".

Trying to regain his fielding touch by fielding fish at Pike Place Fish Market Inc., Ordonez will attempt to comeback to the major leagues with the Seattle Mariners this coming spring on a minor league contract.

When asked why he hasn't played in two full seasons, Ordonez said: "Why don't I play baseball? Because it's hard, right? It's hard."

Ordonez has already said that Mariner fans are much smarter than Met fans.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, rey-rey, didn't he suddenly develop a power stroke, then mysteriously blow out his shoulder.
Is he buddies with Conte?

Anonymous said...

Omar made an offer to Floyd? Not really sure I understand that one.

The Mets are also talking to the White Sox about pitching. Could they be taking one from MD's playbook and going after Buehrle? We're all going to have to eat some crow if this is the case.

Anonymous said...

So long as it's not the same trade MD came up with, I'll eat the crow. Then again, I wanted Buehrle or Garland.

Metstradamus said...

Hey, I have maintained that if Omar can get Buehrle for less than what I offered than that's fine with me. I'll eat the crow.

And if it's just Buehrle then it should be less. But I think Milledge's stock has dropped. The Marlins have no interest in him for Dontrelle.

I.M. Forme said...

actually i hope rey rey makes the show. he never broke the other arm like the voodoo lady said would happen when i bought the doll. and, i haven't had a good lusty boo in a while.