Monday, July 31, 2006

Dissin' Sister

From: Marcus Giles [theotherbrother@yahoo.com]
Date: Sunday July 30, 2006 6:27 pm
Subject: I'm sorry

Dear sis,

I want to apologize for taking such a cavalier attitude towards kissing you. Of course I would like nothing more than to feel your lips against mine. I promise to do whatever it takes to win your heart back and get you to kiss me.

Please consider.

Love,

Marcus.
And the verdict?

From: gilessister@aol.com
Date: Monday July 31, 2006 12:59 am
Subject: RE: I'm sorry

Dear Marcus,

I see.

So now that the hot girl is finally rebuffing your advances after 15 years to move to the big city, you come crawling to me?

Forget it.

I've moved to Cincinnati and I'm not coming back.

Go kiss your cousin, Martha Mediocrity.

Love,

Sis.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Braves are awwwwfully close to the cellar after the Mets' making Tomahawk Chop Suey out of them.

something said...

It feels so good to kill the Braves season. I have a buzz of excitement running through my veins this morning.

Anonymous said...

I told you the MUtt$# could win because they cscore many more points than othesr! THey make COcaine Keith proud to be a former Mutt!

Toasty Joe said...

Metstra, I think you'll like my post today.

Ed in Westchester said...

Dear Marcus - If you are going to talk smack about getting back in the race, please remember to field easy ground balls as opposed to playing toreodor.
Best Wishes
Ed

Anonymous said...

Filthy, we barely knew ye.

Ed in Westchester said...

Metstra - Filthy out for the season, if you have not heard.
Roberto is back.

Anonymous said...

During the last game of the series, one of the TBS announcers took a shot at Nady's fielding ability by saying, "X marks the spot -- where you want to hit the ball!" One day later, Nady's gone.

Anonymous said...

This month's ESPN the Magazine features Dan Patrick's Q and A with David Wright, and includes the following exchange:

DP: Ever seen any rats at Shea?
DW: Yes, but they're cat-size. And they're not scared. You walk by and they stare at you.

Anonymous said...

whoa!!! Just to think that the our Mets have wiped that stupid ass smirk of Andrew's face.

It's great. I feel like I just lost my virginity again.

Yeah baby!