Thursday, June 30, 2005

Hindsight

I got an e-mail today from the infamous Yankee fan known as Darth Marc. It regarded former Met batting practice machine Mike Stanton and his game losing bomb to Brian Roberts on Tuesday night. I would like to share it with you:

Why Mike Stanton is still in a Yankee Uniform??? After last night, he has to go immediately. Here's what a (fellow Yankee fan) wrote about him today....

SEE YA STANTON. IF THIS B**CH IS STILL ON THE TEAM BY THE END OF THE WEEK I AM TAKING MATTERS INTO MY OWN HANDS. I HAVE A NOOSE SET AND READY TO GO.

It's not often that the team that trades for a pitcher who spends 99% of the season on the disabled list wins that trade, but in this case, the Mets got the better of the deal with Felix Heredia. And I have to admit...my heart is warm.

No comments: