- a) Creflo Dollar
- b) Jae Rock Lee
- c) Jae Weong Seo
- d) Hanley Ramirez
- a) married
- b) divorced
- c) separated
- d) procreating in a major league parking lot near you
3. The name of the song that the Mets attempted to market as their theme song was called:
- a) "Our Team, Our Time"
- b) "Your Team, Your Time"
- c) "Lima's Team, Lima Time"
- d) "Toxic"
4. In 2006, Mets announcer Keith Hernandez:
- a) said that women don't belong in the dugout
- b) admitted that he may drink heavily on occasion
- c) revealed that he likes Hellman's light mayonnaise on hamburgers
- d) all of the above
5. Darryl Strawberry almost did not attend the 1986 celebration because:
- a) He was gassed from attending Yankee old timers day just months earlier
- b) The Mets wouldn't pay him for services previously rendered in full
- c) He was afraid they would make him stand in the "Strawberry Patch" in right field and that he would sink to the core of the earth
- d) He still held a grudge over photo day towards Hernandez
6. The name of the drunk driver who ended Filthy Sanchez's season is:
- a) Cecil Cooper
- b) Cecil Wiggins
- c) Alan Wiggins
- d) Mel Gibson
7. Who is the 80's performer who wrote a song and appeared in a commercial for the Atlanta Braves?
- a) Grandmaster Flash
- b) Debbie Gibson
- c) MC Hammer
- d) Mel Gibson
8. Spell the first name of the former Met named Gonzalez:
- a) Jeremy
- b) Jeremi
- c) Geremi
- d) Dicky
9. What caused Billy Wagner to blow a save against the Yankees?
- a) Couldn't concentrate with a four run lead
- b) Distracted by the aura of Derek Jeter
- c) Distracted by the odor of Derek Jeter
- d) Busy holding a press conference bashing the Phillies
- a) 47
- b) 48
- c) 46
- d) He's so old he's carbon dated
11. Who replaced Leo Mazzone as the pitching coach for the Atlanta Braves?
- a) Randy Myers
- b) Jesse Orosco
- c) Roger McDowell
- d) Doug Sisk
12. On average, how many runs of support did Steve Trachsel get per game?
- a) 5.6
- b) 7.3
- c) 9.1
- d) Not enough to change the channel
13. How did Pedro Martinez hurt himself?
- a) Slicing his arm while cutting a sleeve off of his undershirt
- b) Slipping on the floor while cutting a sleeve off of his undershirt
- c) Cutting off the tip of his finger in a gardening accident
- d) Strained a ligament in his finger while choking Braden Looper
14. What is Heath Bell's dog's name?
- a) Petey
- b) Screwball
- c) Slider
- d) Norfolk
15. Who did Metstradamus run into at the Amtrak station in Philadelphia?
- a) John Olerud
- b) Dave Kingman
- c) Rico Brogna
- d) Carlos Delgado
- a) He injured his elbow
- b) A roach crawled up his leg
- c) He was haunted by the ghost of Jim Fregosi even though Fregosi's still alive
- d) Petey chased him away with his red whiffle bat
17. Why did Pedro Martinez cry upon his September return in Pittsburgh?
- a) He could only go three innings
- b) He re-injured his calf
- c) He found out his Tamagotchi died
- d) He found out that Jay Horowitz forgot to tape the previous week's run of "General Hospital"
18. What did Pete Rose apologize for on inscriptions on baseballs?
- a) Betting on baseball
- b) Shoving Dave Pallone
- c) Starting a brawl with Bud Harrelson
- d) His haircut
19. What is a "fandini"?
- a) A drink
- b) An air conditioner
- c) A magician
- d) The best the Mets could come up with as a "Fan Appreciation" giveaway
20. What did the "baseball experts" predict for the Mets in the postseason?
- a) A World Series victory
- b) A close loss in the World Series
- c) Humiliation and destruction
- d) The Mets would have their postseason berth revoked by Bud Selig
21. What was Tommy Lasorda's tag line in his "Get down off the tree and watch the World Series" campaign?
- a) Get on the bus, Gus
- b) It's your duty, Judy
- c) Get out of the tub, Cub
- d) Hey Lyons, where's my wallet?
- a) Because the Devil Rays didn't put any money they saved from their payroll into his contract
- b) Because he's Hispanic
- c) Because Marco Scutaro bet him he couldn't do it
- d) Because he secretly has a crush on Lyons' wife and was jonesing for pictures
23. What was on Kenny Rogers' hand during the first inning of Game 2 of the World Series?
- a) Dirt
- b) Pine Tar
- c) Flaxseed Oil
- d) Magglio Ordonez' hair gel
24. David Eckstein is:
- a) the shortstop for the Cardinals
- b) the World Series Most Valuable Player
- c) short
- d) watching Kris and Anna Benson procreate in Eckstein's new yellow Corvette
25. Which Met surgery did NOT happen during the off season?
- a) Carlos Delgado/right wrist (carpal tunnel)
- b) Paul Lo Duca/left thumb (ligament tear)
- c) Chris Woodward/left shoulder (torn labrum)
- d) Aaron Heilman/right arm (tennis elbow)
- e) Carlos Beltran/left shoulder (bat surgically removed)